Of course if you trade through a Limited Company, the submission of your annual accounts to Companies House is required by law 9 months after your accounting period end.
But whether you are a sole trader, partnership or Limited Company, our aim is also to add value to our service by providing quality reporting and information that you can use to improve your business.
We do not want you to see this as just another ‘annual cost’ – rather an investment in valuable business information to be used to improve your business.
One of the key elements as part of our annual review is for us to identify areas where we can reduce your tax liability:
- This may include pointing out additional items of expenditure that you will almost certainly have incurred but may have forgotten to claim.
- It may include a change of accounting policy or treatment to comply with the latest possible methodology for accounts preparation.
- Or it may involve a change in the structure of your business to minimise taxation liabilities now and in the future.
This is also a time to look at the key financial indicators in your business and how they may be effecting your long term objectives.
All clients are given advice on improving their bookkeeping and accounting systems each year, with the specific intention of trying to reduce the amount of work our accountancy staff have to spend annually on ‘routine’ work.
Visit our bookkeeping page to see details of our fantastic Kashflow bookeeping system which we offer to ALL our clients.
Of course we also handle all the statutory requirements on your behalf:
- Completion and submission of relevent Taxation Returns based on your accounts to HM Revenue & Customs.
- For limited companies, we prepare abridged accounts for submission to Companies House in line with the FRS 102 accounting standard.