Hanley & Co are long established trusted accountants and business advisors.
From our convenient offices in Whitehills Business Park, Hanley & Co have been providing excellent accountancy, audit and taxation services in the Blackpool area for nearly 20 years. So, if you are looking for friendly accountants to help with your business please give us a call.
Our team truly are “Accountants You Can Talk To”; we’re a friendly, qualified and experienced bunch! Dean Logan FCA oversees all client affairs and leads a multi-disciplinary team of 8 friendly, qualified and experienced accountants and tax advisors.
We’re proud to act as Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors for many businesses in the area – from small sole traders and one-man companies to multi-million pound companies operating in a wide range of industries.
We are particularly proud to work with many of Blackpool’s thriving B&B and small hotel businesses. Visit our dedicated B&B page for an idea of the specialist advice we can offer.
We would be delighted to offer any new clients a FREE initial consultation (with a fully qualified accountant) at our Blackpool office, at your place of work or your home, in or out of business hours. If you are looking for friendly experienced accountants please call or email.
Practical, jargon-free advice from our Partner Dean Logan FCA and his Team, based on 30 years experience as Practising Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. Small business accountants and tax advisors covering all business areas plus specialist advice for Online Traders.
Online Bookkeeping Systems to make running your business easy
At Hanley & Co we are proud to offer all our clients access to a choice of Kashflow, Quickbooks and Xero bookkeeping software. (We also look after all Sage systems).
These systems are award winning and we would love the opportunity to demonstrate what they can do for your business and help you pick the right system for you, based on your individual requirements. Of course we offer full tuition in how to install and use your chosen software and provide year-round technical support, tips and advice. See below for video demonstrations of these fantastic systems. In the meantime, here are a few examples of how bookkeeping software can empower you to:
- run your business anywhere at anytime, on any device – PC, laptop, smart phone or tablet
- fully customise your customer quotes and invoices with your branding and logo, and email them directly to your customer
- get paid by your customers faster. Easily automate unpaid invoices so your customers get bespoke reminders at intervals of your choice until they have paid. Link your invoices to PayPal or WorldPay so your customers can pay you immediately with one click – no more relying on BACS payments or overdue invoices
- import your bank transactions to simplify your bookkeeping
- prepare bank reconciliations
- keep track of your cashflow. Automatic list payments show how much money is coming into your business and what is owed
- prepare VAT Returns and submit them directly to HMRC if you wish
- know your bookkeeping is fully compatible and ready for the ‘Making Tax Digital’ legislation, when it is enacted
- monitor and grow your business and speak to us with any queries throughout the year. We can login to see your figures at the same time as yourself and discuss your figures.
Directions to our practice
Our practice at Whitehills Business Park is ideally located. (To those who are familiar with the area, we’re on the trading estate behind B&Q!) We’re just 2 minutes from Junction 2 on the M55 and a 5 minute drive from the town centre, with free parking directly outside the office.
From Junction 2 M55, follow signs to A583. Take the 4th exit (turn right) at the first roundabout onto Hallam Way. With B&Q on your right, go straight over the next roundabout and turn right at the next roundabout onto Boardmans Way. Take your first right into Olympic Court and our free parking and office building is on your immediate right.
- Business advice
- Bookkeeping services
- New business start-ups
- Forming new companies
- Tax accountants
- Payroll services
- Assistance with Tax and VAT HMRC enquiries / investigations
Nearby areas we support from this practice:
If you’re based in one of these areas, our Lancashire practice will be best for you:
- Lytham St Annes
- Fylde coast
- ….anywhere in West Lancashire
Interested in learning more? Please click here to learn more about all the services we offer and to arrange your free consultation – either face to face or by phone.