We have just issued our latest ‘Tax Tips and News’ which includes:
• CJRS (Furlough Scheme) extended and made flexible
• Self Employed Scheme (SEISS) extended.
• Bounce back loans – a hit!
• VAT: Deferral of payments
• eCommerce businesses thriving and multiplying!
• CGT – PPR changes go ahead.
• Coronavirus and the high-income child benefit charge?
• MTD for VAT: Second phase delayed.
• Zoom video conferencing.
• What does your brand stand for?
• How purpose drives success
• Questions and Answers.
You can download a full pdf copy (and subscribe for future issues automatically) here.
Stay Safe – and call us if we can help!
Dean and GinaSocial tagging: covid > furlough > self employed > Tax tips