We promise our fees will be competitive, fair and will be based on the time we actually spend on your affairs.
We have provided the below fees as a guide, and we would be delighted to discuss your business so we can provide a firm quote for your individual requirements.
Core Package (2022)
Core package for Limited Companies includes, as standard:
- Your own dedicated Qualified Accountant
- Quickbooks licence with full training and support to help you maintain your records (if you wish)
- Annual Accounts to FRS102 standard
- Corporation Tax Return
- Personal Tax Return for one director
- Monthly payroll for directors
- Email, telephone and Zoom support throughout the year from your Qualified Accountant and Partners Dean and Gina
Our fees for this package are based on your annual turnover.
|Charge per month |
If you require ad-hoc help with your bookkeeping and VAT during the year, we charge for the minutes spent at a rate of £50+VAT per hour.
Full Service Package (2022)
Includes all services from our Core Package as above PLUS:
- a full cloud bookkeeping preparation service (that you can access anytime)
- preparation of your quarterly VAT Returns
- preparation of quarterly Management Accounts and a meaningful commentary to help grow your business.
The fee for upgrading to our Full Service Package depends on the complexity of your bookkeeping. The time required by us varies depending on the number of UK and foreign bank accounts, currency conversions required and, if you’re an e-commerce business, you may have multiple sales channels. Fixed fees aren’t fair to most clients in this case – so we don’t do them. Instead, we charge for the time we spend – which we can estimate very accurately for you when we quote.
Our charges start at £25+VAT per month.
Please do contact Dean or Gina for a bespoke quote for your business. We always provide a quote for the ‘current year’ based on your current turnover and requirements and we also provide an idea of how our fees might increase as your business grows year on year.
Here is an additional list of extra services and our fees which you may require as your business evolves:
|Payroll for up to 9 additional |
|£10 per pay cycle|
|Additional Basic |
Personal tax return
|£180 per year|
|Link My Books sales channel |
for e-commerce clients
|£12 per month|
|Open or close PAYE scheme||£50 one off|
|Registered Office service||£4 per month|
|Annual Confirmation statement||£4 per month|
|P11d (to report Benefits In Kind) |
|£20 per year|
|VAT Registration||£100 one off|
|VAT de-registration||£50 one off|
|Strike off company||£50 one off|
|Dormant company accounts||£50 one off|
If you are looking to switch accountants, it can be tricky to understand what a like-for-like service will cost you – please contact Dean or Gina directly so we can discuss.