OUR NOVEMBER 2020 NEWSLETTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES:
- CJRS furlough scheme refreshed and extended to March 2021.
- SEISS self-employed grants increased but watch out for fresh conditions!
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme extended.
- Business Grants for businesses legally required to close during the lockdown.
- Importing goods from 1 January 2021
- What changes with VAT when you import goods in 2021 and what is postponed accounting?
- Hanley & Co – helping you from home and always available
- MTD to be extended to all VAT registered businesses and then Self-Assessment income tax.
- HMRC already detecting CJRS fraudulent claims.
- Kickstarter scheme for employers.
- Reporting property capital gains to HMRC within 30 days.
- Helping employees with cheap loans.
- Improving your sales strategy.
- Cultivating creativity.
- Applying for a customs grant.
- Running effective meetings – virtually.
- Questions and Answers
Please click here
Download to the whole newsletter in pdf format.
Our Newsletter Archive is here.