THIS MONTH’S ‘DOUBLE’ NEWSLETTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES:
- Our 9th Christmas ‘Sleeping Bags for the Homeless’ appeal.
- Tax-free Christmas parties.
- Christmas gifts of up to £50.
- Gifts to Charities.
- Delay in cut to 17% CT rate.
- Reducing debtor days.
- Ecommerce – Gap in Pan EU VAT declarations?
- Executing your business strategy.
- Should I register for VAT?
- Recognizing genuine HMRC contact.
- The future of work.
- Do you need a desk for everyone?
- Probate fees changes abandoned.
- Salary or bonus?
- Questions and Answers.
Please click here to download the whole newsletter in pdf format.
To ‘opt in’ to receive our regular Newsletters please enter your email address below.
We promise – we will only ever send you Newsletters and FREE tax savings ideas and of course, you can change your mind at any time in the future.
Our Newsletter Archive is here.