Hotel Accounting for B&Bs and Guesthouses in Blackpool
Hanley & Co also work closely with numerous guesthouses and small hotels both around the Blackpool area and nationwide. As is the case with all businesses, accounting is just something that has to be done. Our qualified chartered accountants are here to take the stress out of hotel accounting for you. We have the experience and expert know-how to help your guesthouse run smoothly.
For hotel accounting solutions you can trust, get in touch with our team for a free initial consultation:
Blackpool office: 01253 320018
Ashton-under-Lyne office: 0161 339 7502
You can also get in touch via email on email@example.com
What Can My Guesthouse or B&B Gain From Hospitality Accounting?
Our accountants know how your industry works. That’s why we can provide quality advice and services that will be beneficial for your guesthouse and small hotel accounting needs. From the minute we start working with you, we can get stuck right in without you having to explain your lingo.
What we offer when it comes to hotel accounting:
- We talk your lingo – for example, if you use booking websites, we understand how your commissions and charges work. So you don’t need to ‘translate’ for us, before asking our advice.
- Recommend the right business structure for you – to maximise profits and minimise your tax liabilities
- Advice on how to deal with the VAT thresholds (if applicable) and the various schemes available to you.
- Offer you a full in-house bookkeeping service, or if you prefer to do your own bookkeeping, we will provide and train you to use a bespoke manual bookkeeping system or award-winning MTD compliant Kashflow online software to make your job easier. (or QuickBooks, Xero, Sage Online etc)
- Help you to correctly classify all your purchases during the year and value your stock at the end of the year – from linen to mattresses, breakfast sausages to in-room goodies – to maximise taxable expenses and capital allowance claims.
- Take the hassle out of your staffing arrangements by operating a PAYE scheme on your behalf for any employees (remember there is no such thing as a ‘casual worker’ anymore!)
- Advise about tax relief on property repairs and refurbishments you incur.
- Help you re-organise personal loans and mortgages as business loans, maximising tax relief on the interest.
- Plan your accounts period end around your ‘quiet season’ if necessary, so you can minimise admin and instead concentrate on running your business when you need to.
- Advice on how to draw money from your business in the most tax efficient way possible.
Hanley & Co can provide hospitality accounting for your guesthouse, hotel or b&b, helping you get smart with your money and time.
To find out more about how our guesthouse, small hotel or bed and breakfast accounting services can help you, get in touch for a free initial consultation with one of our qualified accountants – give us a call on 01253 320018 or 0161 339 7502 – alternatively, you can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember we offer a FREE INTIAL CONSULTATION for any accommodation business owners, totally without commitment. You can hear our ideas for your business and tax situation and also see – if you feel comfortable with us, if we speak your language. All our services are totally reliable and guaranteed, with sound advice based on over twenty-five years in business as practising accountants and telephone and email advice to clients, by our Partner Dean Logan FCA throughout the year.
So if you’re starting a new accommodation business or looking for a fresh approach to accountancy and business advice (and not just ‘number crunching’), we urge you to call Dean now on 01253 320018, or 0161 339 7502 or email email@example.com.