At Hanley & Co we are proud to offer all our clients access to a choice of Kashflow, Quickbooks and Xero bookkeeping software. These systems are award winning and we would love the opportunity to demonstrate what they can do for your business and help you pick the right system for you, based on your individual requirements. Of course we offer full tuition in how to install and use your chosen software and provide year-round technical support, tips and advice. See below for video demonstrations of these fantastic systems. In the meantime, here are a few examples of how bookkeeping software can empower you to:
- run your business anywhere at anytime, on any device – PC, laptop, smart phone or tablet
- fully customise your customer quotes and invoices with your branding and logo, and email them directly to your customer
- get paid by your customers faster. Easily automate unpaid invoices so your customers get bespoke reminders at intervals of your choice until they have paid. Link your invoices to PayPal or WorldPay so your customers can pay you immediately with one click – no more relying on BACS payments or overdue invoices
- import your bank transactions to simplify your bookkeeping
- prepare bank reconciliations
- keep track of your cashflow. Automatic list payments show how much money is coming into your business and what is owed
- prepare VAT Returns and submit them directly to HMRC if you wish
- know your bookkeeping is fully compatible and ready for the ‘Making Tax Digital’ legislation, when it is enacted
- monitor and grow your business and speak to us with any queries throughout the year. We can login to see your figures at the same time as yourself and discuss your figures.
What do Kashflow users say?
Don’t fancy Kashflow, Quickbooks or Xero?
Advice and support for SAGE and other bookkeeping systems
If you would prefer to prepare your bookkeeping yourself we can recommend the right software for you to use, and be there to support you using it throughout the year.
We can offer you expert advice with all versions of Sage and many other systems. To help us give this support we can now, with your permission, access your computer remotely while we talk you through any problems you may have.
We also have a range of spreadsheet solutions to help you. And naturally we deal with manual books and ledgers – as well.