Accountants in Blackpool You Can Talk to.
Hanley & Co Accountants in Blackpool are an experienced chartered accountancy firm with thirty years experience in and around the Blackpool area.
We are proud to truly be “accountants you can talk to” and have a close-knit team of eight accountants and tax advisors ready to deliver quality accounting solutions to you.
Call us today on 01253 320018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get your accounting needs sorted.
Blackpool Accountants With a Difference
What sets us apart from other firms is our clear and jargon-free approach to accounting. No matter what size your business is or what industry you operate in, we give clear advice and speak your language. Our team of chartered accountants in Blackpool have worked with organisations of all sizes, from small businesses to multi-million-pound companies, so get in touch with our accountants in Blackpool and see how we can help your business thrive.
How Can We Help Your Business?
Hanley & Co have thirty years of experience in the chartered accounting field, and offer a range of accounting and business advisory services, including:
- Specialist accounting services for small businesses and start-ups
- Specialist accounting services for online retailers and guesthouses (local and nationwide)
- Tax advisory and planning services
Want to find out how Hanley & Co could be the best fit for your business? Arrange a free telephone or video consultation with our qualified accountants in Blackpool today by calling 01253 320018.
MTD compliant online bookkeeping systems to make running your business easy
At Hanley & Co we are proud to offer all our clients access to a choice of Kashflow, Quickbooks, FreeAgent and Xero bookkeeping software. (We also look after all Sage systems). HMRC’s Making Tax Digital ‘scheme’ means most businesses will have to submit their quarterly returns through MTD compatible software. Hanley & Co are the accountants in Blackpool to contact for clear understandable guidance and solutions. Call now to discuss how we can help your business become MTD compliant as soon as possible!
These systems are award winning and we would love the opportunity to demonstrate what they can do for your business and help you pick the right system for you, based on your individual requirements. Of course we offer full tuition in how to install and use your chosen software and provide year-round technical support, tips and advice. See below for video demonstrations of these fantastic systems. In the meantime, here are a few examples of how bookkeeping software can empower you to:
- run your business anywhere at anytime, on any device – PC, laptop, smart phone or tablet
- fully customise your customer quotes and invoices with your branding and logo, and email them directly to your customer
- get paid by your customers faster. Easily automate unpaid invoices so your customers get bespoke reminders at intervals of your choice until they have paid. Link your invoices to PayPal or WorldPay so your customers can pay you immediately with one click – no more relying on BACS payments or overdue invoices
- import your bank transactions to simplify your bookkeeping
- prepare bank reconciliations
- keep track of your cashflow. Automatic list payments show how much money is coming into your business and what is owed
- prepare VAT Returns and submit them directly to HMRC if you wish
- know your bookkeeping is fully compatible and ready for the ‘Making Tax Digital’ legislation, when it is enacted for your business.
- monitor and grow your business and speak to us with any queries throughout the year. We can login to see your figures at the same time as yourself and discuss your figures.
Directions to our practice
Our practice at Whitehills Business Park is ideally located. (To those who are familiar with the area, we’re on the trading estate behind B&Q!) We’re just 2 minutes from Junction 2 on the M55 and a 5 minute drive from the town centre, with free parking directly outside the office.
From Junction 2 M55, follow signs to A583. Take the 4th exit (turn right) at the first roundabout onto Hallam Way. With B&Q on your right, go straight over the next roundabout and turn right at the next roundabout onto Boardmans Way. Take your first right into Olympic Court and our free parking and office building is on your immediate right.
Nearby areas we support from this practice:
If you’re based in one of these areas, our Lancashire practice will be best for you:
- Lytham St Annes
- Fylde coast
- ….anywhere in West Lancashire
Interested in learning more? Please click here to learn more about all the accountancy, taxation and business support services we offer and to arrange your free consultation – either face to face or by phone.